Guava has a 14-day return policy: any unwanted items must be shipped within 14 days of receipt. When using our return service, you will be refunded in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our warehouse. Guava will issue a full refund; when Express shipping has been used this shipping costs will not be refunded.
Returning your products:
- Items must be returned to us in perfect condition accompanied by the return form.
- Make sure all products are exactly as you received them, with tag and seal still attached.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you have decided to keep them.
- Shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoes box as this is considered part of the product.
- Please make sure to return the shoes and shoe box inside another solid carton box to not damage the original packaging.
- We prefer that items are returned through Guava return service to ensure they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure transport.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- We will provide you will a return shipping label.
- Place the return label on the box over the prior delivery label - Visit DHL and click “DHL Express” on the bottom left of the screen. Then select your country to find the correct contact number.
- Call DHL customer service to arrange a collection for the day that best suits you.
- For all customized shoes, we don't accept exchanges. Please contact us for further information on sizes and testing a sample at email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you.